Debuted at the Cannes Yacht Festival. The Pirelli 1900 is another successful project of Pirelli's design incubation, adhering to the unique Pirelli style and its aesthetically pleasing aesthetic.
It has good performance and is very comfortable. As a rigid inflatable boat, it has an inflatable tube to ensure sturdiness and seaworthiness. The hull is designed to balance high performance and comfort with a spacious back and a height of 2 meters in the active area.
Ten advantages of aluminum hull rigid inflatable boat:
1. These gases can easily pass through the water. Even under harsh conditions, the shape of the hull can pass it through the water, making you smoother and less bumpy.
2. The hull structure allows for a more powerful marine hang-up because the beam is usually made of solid material. If you want the most powerful and durable RIB boat, check out the Wolf Boat.
3. It is not easy to tip over. Their rigid structure remains stable even at high speeds. Even though they have absorbed a lot of water, they still maintain buoyancy, mainly due to the inflatable collar around the RIB. And because the tubes are separated from one another, there is little risk of sinking in the event of a tube failure.
4. Aluminum hull rigid inflatable boats can be used for any and all types of water. From calm lakes to raging oceans, RIB is able to resist and conquer elements. Their speed ranges from 30 to 70 nautical miles.
5. Rigid inflatable boats have a variety of uses. They can be used for recreational and recreational purposes, such as fishing, but also for transport trucks, rescue boats or lifeboats for more serious purposes.
6. Its aluminum floor allows fishing enthusiasts to stand while casting their lines. This gives the boat more stability. In addition, it allows your dog to fish with you without having to worry about accidentally piercing the rubber floor with a fully inflated type.
7. It can be easily manipulated. Depending on the type of marine hang-up used, the modern RIB responds more quickly to changes in motion than other types of boats.
8. It actually resists low impact collisions. Again, this is due in large part to six or more tubes with separate chambers to counteract the effects of any punctures due to minor accidents. A pressure relief valve that automatically relieves pressure when the RIB is exposed to sunlight prevents pressure cracking.
9. Their "Deep V" hull design is ideal for water skiing. The more modern design uses a "deep V" hull to flatten the hull and make the hull more stable.
10. Larger RIBs usually have wheelchairs with compartments that protect the crew and navigation equipment from exposure to sunlight.