Amazing light weight and tough rigid dinghy tenders
Welded Aluminum v hull rib with front locker is a popular full sized hard bottomed open tender. The tough RIB features of aluminum hull are environmental friendly , ultra light and rugged durable . The most popular sizes are 10ft , 11ft ,12ft, 13ft .
Tube material : 0.9mm PVC, 1.2mm PVC, 1.0mm ORCA hypalon, 0.9mm Achilles hypalon .
Hull: White powder coated / raw aluminum
NOAHYACHT small aluminum RIB are shallow V hull , transom is designed for short shaft outboard motor . Large aluminum RIB are deep v hull , transom is designed for long shaft outboard motor .
Technique : heat welded by machine (PVC Tube ) or cold glued by hand (PVC or Hypalon Tube).
Specification : aluminum rib with front locker series SXV-AN model
● 2 pcs oars,
● 1plywood seat
● 1 foot pump,
● 1 repair kits.
Optional equipment :
● Seat storage bag
● Boat cover
● Extra plywood seat
● Aluminum seat
● Anchor roller
Warranty: PVC fabric 3 years, hypalon fabric 5 year. Seam and accessory 1 year .
What’s the advantages of aluminum hull ?
Many customers are concern about which kind of rib boat should buy , Aluminum hull or fiberglass hull 1) The advantages of aluminum hull as below:
The aluminum hull is very tough no matter at the rocky shore or the shallow water , if it is damage during accident , the hull may have scratches or been bent , but never broken .
2) The weight of aluminum rib is light , so it can be equipped with less power which result in fuel economy . It is easy to be lifted by davits .
3) The aluminum rib size is small and in light weight , it is much easier to carry and dock .
4) The aluminum rib do not need mold to built as fiberglass boat, so it is easy to change and design new aluminum rib models gradually to meet the clients’ requirement .
5) The raw material of aluminum rib is 5083 high tensile aluminum plate , so the hull is environmentally friendly and can be recycled . But the fiberglass hull can not be recycled and the raw material of fiberglass hull can not be resolved .
6) The aluminum hull has higher melting points than any other boats’ raw material , so it is much safer under a fire situation.